Tuesday 3 November 2015

3rd November 2015

Good evening everybody wherever you are in the world
So as the weather continues to stay unseasonably dry and warm I have been able to get some good training runs in and try and improve upon my preparation for 2016 (avoiding a fractured toe would certainly be an improvement).



Running through a rural landscape on a sunny autumnal day is certainly good for the soul and backed with a cracking playlist and a renewed surge of energy makes for a very fulfilling run.
In addition to the running I will add gym sessions, badminton and when my shoulder improves swimming too. This combination of exercise seemed to stand me in good stead for last year, although my time can definitely be improved with a faster pace and less high fives around the course.






After having received the official "SORRY" Marathon news a month ago it was great to get the "YOU'RE IN" copy today along with official notification from the John Muir Trust charity who I will be fundraising for between now and May 2016. 




Michael's John Muir Trust 2016 Triple Challenge JustGiving Page




 

No comments:

Post a Comment